To submit a Service Request
- You must be connected to the university's secure Wi-Fi network called "BYUH-Secure".
- Choose the facility you are requesting service for:
- All yellow fields are required.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the building where the work is to be performed.
- For faculty housing work orders, please choose "University Housing", then find your address under "Area/Rm #".
- If the request is for basic maintenance choose "Central Shops" from the drop down menu labeled "Cost Center".
- If the request is for 'custom work', please choose the appropriate cost center.
- In the "Action Requested" field, please be specific and include as much information as needed for the particular task.
- Include dates and times for activity setup requests.
- Make sure you see a request number after clicking "Submit".
- If you want to show a photo of the issue, please send it in an email to email@example.com. Include your request number that you received upon submitting the request form in the subject line.
Once your service request is accepted, a work order is generated. You will receive an email with a reference number along with the description of the task that was requested. Once the technician has finished the work order, you will receive another email notifying you of its completion. Should the work be incomplete, please contact the Service Center at 675-3400.